Coming back and forth between life and hell, is way more emotion than I can dwell on. Feeling as if everything is nothing more then a dream. But I, can't take much more of this. It's been three long months since everything went upside down. Thinking life will be real again is nothing but a faint spark of hope that quickly fades away when I am reminded why of the reason for these upside down thoughts of reality. Missing what is gone for ever, unable to accept the truth. It just eats away until there's nothing but fairy tail. Feeling like there's nothing to feel. Knowing that everything's real. It's too much to deal with. It's too many thoughts for my mind to control. Losing sight of whats at stake. unable to know what's fake. Running laps without air. I can't accept that you're not there.
Phasmatis Leo
No comments:
Post a Comment